Chinese casual dining and take away with cheap rent for sale Adelaide CBD
Price: $180,000+stock $3,000
This successful Chinese fast food and casual dining business is ideally located on Rundle Mall, in the centre of Adelaide CBD surrounded by schools, businesses and hotels with thousands that pass each day going to or from work.
Opening its doors in September 2014, this restaurant was brought to life to offer a welcoming and fun environment in a large dining space, where people can get a variety of delicious Chinese dishes and leave with a full stomach and a grin on their faces. This restaurant is owned by a couple and now for sale as the owners are ready to move onto the next stage in their lives.
Sale includes two highly reliable, efficient and safe cooking robots, cost for over $50,000, and a fully functioning gas-powered kitchen. The total shop fit out and plant & equipment cost over $400,000.
Currently trading for 46 hours a week over 4.5 opening days, the business has an average weekly turnover of over $12,000. Can easily become 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
The store is also popular for their takeaway services through multiple online apps for online orders.
Currently the two owners work on a full-time basis, along with 3-5 casual staff members.
- Excellent reputation in the area with regular customers, started from scratch eight years ago and has now become one of Adelaide’s most popular Chinese restaurants and takeaways.
- Long lease for 11 years. Current lease is up to 31/5/2025, together with 4 years plus 4 years lease until 31/05/2033. CPI review and market review during the tenure.
- Business is easy to operate without specific restaurant experience due to simple recipes and procedures to follow, no chef is required.
- Affordable low-cost rent for a restaurant in the CBD.
- Generous 200m2 (approximately) trading area plus another 100m2 backup area.
- A commercial kitchen is included
- Five Star excellent food safety rating as per SA Food Safety Rating Scheme.
- Good reputation for the quick service
- One of the best location in the shopping centre
- Flexible trading time, the current owner only trade for 4.5 days a week, 44 weeks a year.
- The current owner will assist the buyer until they are fully confident with trading.
- Great business choice for Business Innovation and Investment Visa applicants and owner operators.
Please ring Yiling Tang now at 0412 265 932 or send an email to obtain further information.
Business Broker: Yiling Tang (Investing Australia Business Sales & Valuations)
Mobile: 0412 265 932
SA 6 Monthly Awards 2019 (Ray White)
South Australia Business Broker of the Year 2018 (AIBB)
REISA Awards for Excellence Business Broker Finalist 2018
The Most Difficult Sale Award 2018 (Benchmark Division)
AIBB SA State Chairman Award 2015
如需进一步信息，请致电唐义灵0412 265 932、电子邮件或添加微信。