Confused buyer or Seller with problems
No matter you are going to buy or sell a business, Yiling understand all your needs and the problems need to be solved. She is not only a business broker, but also experienced the whole process of buying a business, operating a business and selling a business in South Australia.
Yiling came to Australia in 2010, transformed from a doctor to a business woman, from a scientific person to a business broker, and at last set up her own business brokerage firm. Yiling had experienced a lot of hardship, gone through countless problems. You will find many similar places with Yiling. Therefore, Yiling has deep understanding on both sides of the parties-seller and buyer.
I’m a buyer
You are going to buy a business because:
- You need to get a VISA；
- Your want to buy a job or you are unemployed;
- You want to challenge yourself, dig the first barrel of gold;
- You’ve had enough experience in entry level business and now you are ready to move on to the next level.
But you are confused about:
- What kind of business suits me?
- How to compare the businesses from different industries?
- How to assess if the asking price is reasonable?
- What should I prepare before buying a business?
I’m a seller
After consideration, you are going to sell the business:
- I have worked very hard for all my life, now it is time to retire;
- The business does not make enough profit and has limited potential to further develop, now it’s time for me to move on;
- I have two shops, it’s too hard for a family to manage;
- My business partner and I have disagreements about operating, I want to be out;
- I am too tired to continue the business.
My business is like my child, I have strong emotional connection with it, I want to sell it in a good price, but:
- I don’t know how to price it?
- How to balance the confidentiality and marketing?
- What should I prepare for business sale?